CARBINE 101 - 1.16
Time & Location
About The Event
THIS CLASS IS JANUARY 16TH, 2021 AT 11AM EST
There is a $45 cancellation/rescheduling fee. You may reschedule for free up to 2 weeks before the class.
This course will run approximately 3-4 hours depending on the level of experience of each student.
This class is designed for the individual who has recently purchased their first carbine or for those who are not familiar with the carbine as it pertains to a defensive weapon. There are a variety of carbines that students may bring to this class. They include the AR15, AK47, IWI Tavor, Steyr Aug, and the Winchester Model 1894.
This course is based on a CQB Environment.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- A carbine in good working order
- 3 functioning magazines
- A sling
- 100 rounds of ammunition (no armor piercing, green tip, tracer, or steel core)
- A magazine pouch is recommended but not required
- This class is designed for red dot optics. 3x9 power scopes do not work well for this class.
- Eye protection (prescription eyewear works)
- Hearing protection (over the ear)
- Sold OutAdmit One$99$990$0