Basic Handgun Safety Class
Time & Location
About The Event
THIS CLASS IS MAY 9TH, 2020 AT 11AM EST
This course will run approximately 3-4 hours depending on the level of experience of each student.
This course is designed specifically for beginners. Our instructors believe in a walk before you run philosophy. This approach allows new shooters to become confident and safe with their firearm. During this class students will receive Instruction on Safety, The Principles of Marksmanship, Firearm Controls, Loading/Unloading, as well as the strengths and weaknesses of their particular firearm.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- A handgun in good working order
- 100 rounds of ammunition (based on pace of class)
- Eye protection (prescription eyewear works)
- Hearing protection (over ear required)
- A spare magazine is suggested but not required
- Sold OutAdmit One$99$990$0