DEFENSIVE CARRY - 12.11
Time & Location
About The Event
THIS CLASS IS DECEMBER 11TH, 2021 AT 11AM EST
PLEASE DO NOT WEAR OPEN TOED SHOES OR LOW CUT SHIRTS DUE TO HOT FLYING BRASS.
There is a $45 cancellation/rescheduling fee. You may reschedule for free up to 2 weeks before the class.
This course will run approximately 2-3 hours depending on the level of experience of each student.
This class is designed for individuals who want to carry a firearm on a daily basis. Topics covered include holster and ammunition selection, how to properly draw from a holster, the use of cover and concealment, shooting in low light, recognizing + clearing malfunctions, and open vs concealed carry.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Handgun in good working order
- 100 rounds of ammunition (based on pace of class)
- A holster
- A spare magazine
- A magazine pouch (recommended but not required)
- Eye protection (prescription eyewear works)
- Hearing protection (over ear required)
- Admit One$99$990$0