DEFENSIVE CARRY - 2.20
Time & Location
About The Event
THIS CLASS IS FEBRUARY 20TH, 2021 AT 11AM EST
There is a $45 cancellation/rescheduling fee. You may reschedule for free up to 2 weeks before the class.
This course will run approximately 2-3 hours depending on the level of experience of each student.
This class is designed for individuals who want to carry a firearm on a daily basis. Topics covered include holster and ammunition selection, how to properly draw from a holster, the use of cover and concealment, shooting in low light, recognizing + clearing malfunctions, and open vs concealed carry.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Handgun in good working order
- 100 rounds of ammunition (based on pace of class)
- A holster
- A spare magazine
- A magazine pouch (recommended but not required)
- Eye protection (prescription eyewear works)
- Hearing protection (over ear required)
- Admit One$99$990$0