INTRO TO DEFENSIVE CARRY - 6.6
Time & Location
About The Event
THIS CLASS IS JUNE 6TH, 2020 AT 11AM EST
This course will run approximately 2-3 hours depending on the level of experience of each student.
This is an entry level class that is for the individual who is interested in carrying a firearm for personal protection. Topics covered in this class include but are not limited to Firearm Safety, The Principles of Marksmanship, Understanding the Controls of Your Firearm, Holster and Ammunition Selection, and proper practice techniques.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- A handgun in good working order
- 150 rounds of ammunition (based on pace of class)
- Eye protection (prescription eyewear works)
- Hearing protection (over the ear)
- A spare magazine is recommended but not required
- A holster is not required for this class
- Admit One$99$99Sold Out