INTRODUCTION TO HANDGUNS - 12.18
Time & Location
About The Event
THIS CLASS IS DECEMBER 18TH, 2021 AT 11AM EST
PLEASE DO NOT WEAR OPEN TOED SHOES OR LOW CUT SHIRTS DUE TO HOT FLYING BRASS.
There is a $45 cancellation/rescheduling fee. You may reschedule for free up to 2 weeks before the class.
This course will run approximately 2-3 hours depending on the level of experience of each student.
This is a beginner level class that is designed for individuals who have limited or no handgun experience. Topics covered in this class include firearm safety, the principles of marksmanship, understanding the controls of your firearm, ammunition + holster selection, and proper practice techniques.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- A handgun in good working order
- 50 rounds of ammunition
- Eye protection (prescription eyewear works)
- Hearing protection (over the ear)
- A spare magazine is recommended but not required
- A holster is not required for this class
- Admit One$99$990$0