WOMEN ONLY - INTRO TO DEFENSIVE CARRY - 5.23
Time & Location
About The Event
THIS CLASS IS MAY 23RD, 2020 AT 11AM EST
This course will run approximately 3-4 hours depending on the level of experience of each student.
This is an entry level class designed for the woman who is interested in carrying a handgun for personal protection or just wants to become comfortable with her firearm. Topics covered include but are not limited to Firearms Safety, The Principles of Marksmanship, Understanding the Controls of Your Firearm. Holster and Ammunition Selection, and Proper Practice Techniques.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- A handgun in good working order
- 150 rounds of ammunition (based on pace of class)
- Eye protection (prescription eyewear works)
- Hearing protection (over ear required)
- A spare magazine is recommended but not required
- A holster is not required for this class
- Sold OutAdmit One$99$990$0